Friday, October 10, 2008

Final Itinerary Set

Well, it seems weird, but I'm approaching the last week of my trip. Here's a rundown of what I will be doing the rest of my trip. I went ahead and booked everything today. Now I just need to find access to a printer...

This is where I will be on the following nights:
10 - Overnight train to Krakow
11 - Krakow
12 - Krakow
13 - Edinburgh
14 - Edinburgh
15 - Scottish Highland Tour
16 - Scottish Highland Tour
17 - Scottish Highland Tour/Edinburgh
18 - Dublin
19 - Dublin
20 - Flight home

8 comments:

Ryan P. said...

Krakow of course reminds me of this comic:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l32/paralian/krakow.png

DStrange said...

If you're going to do the Highland tour you GOTTA dress like Connor and randomly misquote Highlander.

Dirt Diver said...

I don't see Brigadoon on that Itinerary! Are ya daft laddy?! Are you out of your haggis lovin' mind?! Once in a hundred years, I'd say it's worth a look see. :)

Travis said...

Man. Time flies.

One question though.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Dirt Diver said...

African or European?

DStrange said...

How do know so much about swallows?

Dirt Diver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dirt Diver said...

No more posts?? I fear he's gone to the Loch of Caerbannog and
been eaten by Nessie! "That's no ordinary nessie! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered nessie you ever set eyes on! That nessie's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer! Its' got big sharp NASTY POINTY teeth" I said. Ohh I WARNED him, but did he listen..Nooooo! "it's just a harmless little nessie".