Well, I can still get it to work occasionally, but for all intents and purposes, it's done.
Whenever I open it most times, I get an error message saying "Camera Stabilizer is not available." and the camera cuts off. Apparently it's quite a common error for the Casio Exilm EX-V7, and the only suggestions I've found on the internet is to send it in for service. Joy... Of course it's out of warranty, so I guess it's time to buy a new one.
I sometimes can get to work, so I hope I can still take some pictures of the more fantastic views. Sigh...
And yes, I know I promised some updates, but I got distracted. :)
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aha, that probably explains why the EX-V8 isn't sold anymore. I was looking around after my Canon died a few weeks ago, and couldn't find them anywhere on the market anymore.
woot.com
its all I have to say on the subject. Be patient and you can find a good deal on what ultimately will be a disposable digital camera.
Jen's ELPH died too. It seems that the more compact the camera, the more chance something inside will go wonky. I wish Kalashnikov made cameras. They'd be indestructable and you'd be guarenteed to get a shot off when it mattered! I can hear the ad campaign now... Remember.. when you've absolutely got to photograph every mother in the room... accept no substitutes! The AK EX-V8!
Post a Comment