No worries, I'm still alive. I'm currently in Paris, but I've got to pay for internet by the hour. What's worse, I'm having to do it on a french keyboard. I can't believe I have to look at the keyboard while I type....
I need to fill you in on London, as well as my few days here in Paris. I hope I can get my laptop online in Amsterdam tomorrow so I can upload my entries. Internet seems to be a scarce commodity here. Also, just wait until I upload my photos of Paris!! I have dubbed this city "The Land of 1000 Camera Angles".
On a side note, I've come down with a bit of a cold, and it's been a bit chilly in Paris these past few days. So I've been nursing that as well. No worries, tho. I picked up some Vitamin C in London (in the coolest mall I've ever been in, Canary Wharf).
But London was awesome. I've got a few stories that I can't wait to share with you. Paris has been nice, and beleive it or not, I haven't had too much trouble with my mediocre French. A few key phrases go a long way.
But hopefully you all will get the full update soon. My Internet access is getting progressively worse. At this rate, I'll end up somewhere that doesn't even know what the Internet is...
I've pretty much got the rest of my itinerary hammered out, and I'll be sure to post that soon as well. Sorry Dave, no Oktoberfest for me. It was just too expensive.
I hope all are doing well. I just checked, and the hostel I'm staying at in Amsterdam advertises Internet and wifi, so expect a few posts tomorrow. On a sad note, I wasn't able to go to Normandy today, and I'm quite upset about it. But I woke up pretty ill, and the couple hours rest really did well for me.
One last note... the French KNOW their food. I've already decided that a long week "food vacation3 is in order just to explore the French cuisine in more detail. Head out to wine country and explore all of that. I've had two spectacular meals here in Paris, and hopefully you'll be able to read about them tomorrow.
I love you all, and I'm really having the time of my life. I wish you all could share in these experiences. Until tomorrow (hopefully)...
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you seen any exotic or exciting autos?
Post a Comment