That's right, HFCS-free Dr. Pepper. It was soooo good. I'm still only drinking water for the most part out here, but these sugar based sodas could easily ruin me.
You can buy coke here in AZ that is bottled in Mexico and it uses pure sugar as well. Most of the sodas in Europe do this, which is the reason it seems to be more expensive than beer in Germany I believe.
5 comments:
Does it taste the same as the American version?
You can buy coke here in AZ that is bottled in Mexico and it uses pure sugar as well. Most of the sodas in Europe do this, which is the reason it seems to be more expensive than beer in Germany I believe.
btw, I'm having some scotch tonight (Glennfiddich) in your honor.
Thanks! I'm doing a whisky tour today with a friend from Canada. I'll make sure I give you an update on how it is.
Yeah Dwayne, it tastes perfect. Just like the Dublin Dr. Peppers we ordered that time.
Post a Comment